Accounting and tax compliance services
Accounting services in Warsaw :
Depending on Client’s needs, our team of qualified experts provide our Clients with:
- Complete accounting services tailored to client’s specific business needs;
- Fast and convenient online access to accounting books and financial reports 24/7;
- Preparation of value added tax returns, income tax and other returns as required;
- Preparation of management accounting reports;
- Free of charge tool for sale invoices issuance;
- Support in company’s everyday finance management;
- Ongoing, proactive tax advisory and consulting services.
Our bookkeeping and tax services are executed in Warsaw, Poland.
# bookkeeping in Poland, # bookkeeping Warsaw, # tax services Warsaw, # accounting services in Poland, #
Payroll and HR administration services
Our bookkeeping office also offers professional payroll and HR administration services. We calculate salaries and taxes, keep employee records – keeping flow of information confidential and secure. Our team of professionals render services such as:
- Monthly salaries’ calculations including all additional employees’ benefits and deductions in all forms of employment;
- Preparation of returns to be filed with Social Security authorities as well as Central Statistics Office;
- Joiner and leaver administration (including registration and deregistration from Social Security authority, preparation of employees certificates);
- Preparation and maintenance of employees’ records – including monitoring validity of medical examinations, trainings required by law, holidays’ usage and any other activity that needs keeping record.
# payroll services Poland
Furthermore, in our accounting office in Warsaw we render the following professional services to the companies that run by themselves accounting books or outsourced finance functions to Shared Service Centers:
- Preparation of tax calculations and returns based on data generated from the client’s accounting system;
- Thorough review of tax calculations prepared by the client;
- Preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Liaison with the client’s tax authorities;
Ongoing professional accounting and tax advisory services.